Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kidsize Dreams

These are such fresh clean fun kids rooms that have me dreaming about starting all over on the kids rooms! For now, I'm just collecting images that I like and here are a few of my favorites below...

Just love the faux log pillows above and the wall paper below...and would work in the sad little cut logs in a piece of artwork somewhere, maybe countered with a happy old smiling face hidden in a gnarly tree trunk...


Love the double bunk beds, I'm on the fence whether it would be a good thing to have both kids share a room and free up a room for guests/playroom/office?

How about this color combination below? - so great for a boys room.

Ran across this bed that would be perfect Lego storage in Noah's room - with a slightly modified print.








1 comment:

Michael and Jill said...

Thanks Qasar! Glad you enjoyed it! I'm using my blog as an online notebook of how I'm remaking (or dreaming of remaking) our house and finding lots of things to rave about again. Hope you come back and check in once and a while.
Jill