Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Noah's off to pre-school!





It's off to school. Noah started his Montessori pre-school on Wednesday, October 1st. He is set to go M-F from noon until 6. He met Ms. Doris the director and I could see that he was torn between leaving me, but really wanting to go try out all of the play equipment. Eventually, the play ground won out! Chloe and I stayed until play time was over and got him settled for lunch and then we were off.

I had 6 hours to fill until I could pick him back up and drive the hour back up to Sonoma. We did lots of comparison shopping for appliances at Home Depot and Best Buy and the other showrooms in Marin. And then we landed at Corte Madera, a mom's (shopping) playground!

Noah was happy, energetic and very excited to show me the school rat when we came to pick him up. (It's an albino rat in a cage.) I was so happy to see him be so well adjusted the first day. And I'm loving the span of time it gives me to focus on Chloe and the house remodel.

No comments: