Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome to our house....

I've had a few requests to see pictures of the house now that we've finished renovating the inside (for now!). Our home sweet home is small, but we are making it work by getting rid of a bunch of stuff and storing what doesn't fit. In some ways the downsizing has been refreshing. I've found there are advantages and disadvantages. For instance it takes less time to clean but gets messy in a hurry! I love the single floor layout for keeping track of the kids and not having to carry laundry. And finally, finally I have a kitchen that I can see the TV from which has inspired my cooking and baking during the am/pm nap schedule the Chloe is in. So welcome to a sneak peek at where we call home...





Chloe was sleeping while I snapped these pictures - so I'll have to save her room for next time!

3 comments:

Sylwia said...

Hi guys,
The house looks fabulous!

Michael and Jill said...

Thanks Sylwia! We've come a long way, but still so far to go!! How are you doing? I keep meaning to get on Facebook to see if you've posted any new pics.

Sylwia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.