Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moving On, but still in boxes, so no Sew

Okay, we officially moved in at the beginning of February. And then we were under construction to finish some things. Then we went to Hawaii for the month of March, so that Michael could really finish those things - without all the "help" from us. Then we had to install storage systems so that we could begin to unpack.

It is now June, okay middle of June, and we are still going through boxes (now all located in our basement - notice I show no pictures). I've been beginning to rack my brain to remember if I, could have in some way, offended our movers. Parts of our computer were spread out in no less than 6 boxes. Ditto with all of the AV/TV stuff. I'm now bound and determined to get sewing again. I located the sewing machine and have gone through every box marked "bedroom" where our sewing machine was located - still no power supply and pressure foot. Did find the notions in a box marked "kids bath". AAAHHHHGGGHHHH! I'm beginning to think it is a vindictive plot to drive me insane!

No comments: